Personal Project 1: New Boundaries

Monday, March 30, 2015

Previous Portfolio


  1. http://vinxy-smallgirlbigdream.blogspot.com/2014/06/talking.html
  2. http://vinxy-smallgirlbigdream.blogspot.com/2014/10/walking.html
  3. http://vinxy-smallgirlbigdream.blogspot.com/2014/10/robot-toy-trying-to-escape-but-fail.html
Posted by vinxyven 纹 at 12:43 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Hey there, My name is Vinxy. I'm a designer-in-training. I study Interactive Multimedia Design. But just because I study that, doesn't mean i know nothing bout graphic ;) . Art n Design is my stuff. Without it, I'm actually pretty lifeless. I spend most of my free time drawing, playing around with some design stuff or watching video. In this blog, you can see some of the things I've done, or doing.
My Photo
vinxyven 纹
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (15)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • Previous Portfolio
      • Target Audience
      • Autism
      • Topic for Public Service Announcements:
Theme images by sololos. Powered by Blogger.